Shalom. ^^

Thursday, October 17, 2013

#125

1. A confident woman knows that she is loved. -Joyce Meyer

•Because her faith lies in The Lord who provides, The Lord who says this: "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you through and through. I chose you to be mine. Before you left mother's side, I called to you, my child to be my sign!'' 
•Her foundation lies in The Lord who loves abundantly. 
•Her dream reminds her of the Servant King who comes to the world, not to be served but to serve.

To be loved means to love.

What speaks to the people around us? If its confidence, then, encourage them. If its strength, support them.

Achieving greatness starts with small packages such as love.

So, be kind, spread compassion because Hate itself : has caused a lot of problems in this world but it has not solved one yet (Maya Angelou).

The world doesn't need more negativity and hatred. It needs Minds that think for the good of all, Eyes that notice, Ears that listen, Voices; not Echoes that speak up for what's right, Hands that give and help others, Feet that move and walk in His light as well as Hearts that understand, care and love.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment