Shalom. ^^

Monday, November 15, 2010

every little thing.

4


there are many things in life that we all somehow tend to take for granted and only realise their significance when they are absent.

there was this one day sometime last month when there wasnt any water in my house due to a pipe burst at my neighbourhood. that horrible six hours ! i couldnt cook, had no water to drink, shower...

and today, my boiler broke down. :C No HOT water and the heating system fails !

hopefully, the engineer will come and get it repaired tomorrow.

on my previous post, i was talking about welcoming november. and it is so fast cause we are already in the mid of the month ! even some of us are taking time for granted. talk about procrastination. i think i major in that. lol.

i have counted that there are like still 5 more weeks to christmas break. term 1 ends pretty fast this year.

will talk about my ireland trip on my next post.

much love,
auds.

No comments:

Post a Comment