Shalom. ^^

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

out- of -date and order?- ireland.


























































yes, this blog is like so out of date ! last year, in my last post, i was saying that i will write bout my ireland trip. but, then, i got busy and too preoccupied with work and procrastinated.
anyway, ive decided not to write bout the trip anymore. btdubs, it was a good trip nonetheless; went there with my housemate and got to meet up with a good friend from college. :D

check out what i had in cork, ireland ! (see the pics)


1st row: Full Irish Breakfast - comprises grilled tomato, mushrooms, bacons, pork sausages, white and black puddings and a sunny-side-up.

2nd row: Oat Scones - yes, something that i really like. Scones always taste good with cream and jam.

3rd row: Part of my FIB - Toast !

4th row: That is Irish Stew - Traditional Irish dish consisting of lamb loins, potatoes !, carrots and onions with butter and flour gravy. I find this dish just alright.Wasnt really impressed though !

5th row: Seafood chowder - I love seafood like totally! So, I tried it and t'was really yummy. Super rich with cheese and flavourful. Plus, rather generous portion of seafood. :D

6th row: This was the best ! :D Raw(marinated) beef cooked on a piece of HOT stone. Yes, Ms Ang plays chef ;P

Lat pic : Close-up of this amazing dish - Comes with Onion rings and 3 sauces. :D



So, thats basically what I wana write for that trip. I got these pics from FB cause I din save them in my hard disc, in case you are wondering why do they look weird ?
There are more to be written but oh, well. heehee. Just take it like it's a Food post !




No comments:

Post a Comment