Shalom. ^^

Sunday, July 14, 2013

#38

13 July 2013

Doing good isn't easy. There are always unforeseen obstacles and challenges. 

But that shouldn't stop us from doing good in life.

When we are faced with problems especially in this field, that's when our hope, love, patience and passion are being put to test. That's also when we may turn weak and be undecided to choose between the two:
1. Give up.
2. Face it. Carry on.
Facing similar situation before, I remember the sisters telling me:
Don't be crushed, don't be disheartened. Think of the purpose. Think of the kids. Think of the reason we held on for so long in the beginning. We must still proceed regardless of the thorns coming in our way.

So, yes, of course, its a 180 degree change of plan, but shall still proceed sincerely and joyfully; keeping in mind of the purpose. Either way, lets be thankful of this opportunity. After all, we humans plan, but in the end, God decides. I've faith in His plan and I'm sure it's a bigger and better one.



14 July 2013

I just came back from Rumah Permata Kasih at Permatang Pauh.  The kids are so positive and active.
I thank all my friends and lecturers for their support; be it in terms of materials, cash, prayers and well wishes.  Thanks for making this a reality.
May God's blessings be upon you all always. 







ketupat cards

hairbands we made for the girls

stationery set for them

athirah, some of the kids and I



In His Grace and Peace





No comments:

Post a Comment