Shalom. ^^

Friday, July 26, 2013

#40

I counted that there will be around 3 weeks left before we; PPC will part ways, wait for interview & posting, and embark on another new, enriching adventure in the education world. 

How time flies! We reported as a team on 18 Sept last year after returning from the wherever lands that hold so much memories, hopes and dreams for us to progress and be better ambassadors of love and inspiration to our kids. I still remember our very first project; the mission-impossible, last minute Permainan Tradisional where Yasir absurdly dressed like a coach/welcoming winter (?), Anwar and Zizan lost to me in Congkak, Isha and I did 400 goodie bags. That was also the first time I heard of the Baling Selipar game!

I guess we are like crayons; some are sharp like Zizan's laser/witty comments, some are unbreakable like Bunga's semangat, some are dull /dark (No, I will be nice and not write Azri's name but oh yeah I just did :P), while others bright, but we all have learned to live together in the same box and are/will be used to produce wonderful masterpieces.

I'm glad that I am doing this KPLI PPC course with you guys; MT1 and MT2 alike.

Together, we are strong. Together, we are a brilliant team.
Together, somehow, in our spirit of camaraderie/semangat kekitaan, let's spend the remaining weeks- enjoying ourselves and encouraging each other to survive lectures.

One day in the years to come, one of us may be our Education Minister, KPM high-ranking officers, national football/netball coach (unlikely), IPG directors, novelist, clown (maybe for Fird) and many, many more- I dont know! It would be exciting to see how we all turn out in years to come. God-willing, pendidik cemerlang ~ all of us!

Im suddenly attacked by emo enzymes but when the time comes, let's not say ''Goodbye''. Instead, let's coolly say, ''See you all again''. Because we are a family. I'm not lucky to be part of this family. Way beyond lucky, I'm truly blessed.

''Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.''
-(Lilo & Stitch)

Ok, don't forget. When the time comes, it's ''See you, again, Audrey'' and not ''Goodbye, Audrey''. Unless, you want me to yell ''YAAAA!'' in your face.




                                        our team with Mr Soo, a simple man but rich in values and humility. 
                                                      One figure whose personality I salute and respect.





xxx
auds

No comments:

Post a Comment