Shalom. ^^

Thursday, August 8, 2013

#41

I'm the Forever-ask-you-to-do Sis for 20 years and counting.
And my brother now replies: And im willing to do everything u asked. haha.

My brother and I are 5 years apart. When we were younger, I wasnt exactly the typical ok-you-can-have-it / self-sacrificing, very nice big sister. I used to give him plasters when he kept complaining to me about mosquito bites. I told him that it's the remedy to get rid of the itch. I bit, fought, pulled my brother's hair, hid his toys and was always full of pranks, nonsense and mischief. But, he wasnt a victim. He did the same too since his sister showed the perfect example of fighting for what's right (in my eyes) and not yielding/succumbing to others.
But, we made up each time we had a battle.
As we grew slightly older, we became more civilised. We had cold war instead. The first to speak is the loser. And, Yours Truly is exceptionally patient in such field and would always emerge winner.
But, oh well, we are each other's only sibling. So, I'd say we have no choice but to love each other instead :) Despite all the World Wars and Cold Wars we both have declared, fought and survived, we are very close to each other. So close that our friends are always left puzzled and envious. Im grateful to have such an understanding and tolerant brother who knows when to feed me, comfort me and pour me a glass of water when I'm thirsty but busy watching TV/playing games. Im just joking okays, Im not that mean. Maybe I was.


What type of older siblings you all have?



No comments:

Post a Comment