Shalom. ^^

Thursday, August 8, 2013

#42

John 1 : 1-18

The Word was with God. All things were made by Him, and not as an instrument. 





Our receivings and blessings are all summed up in this one word, GRACE; we have received "even grace," a gift so great, so rich, so invaluable; the good will of God towards us, and the good work of God in us. 

Turn back to VS Turn my back against :
I was initially lost; suffering from the 'quarter-century-life-crisis';to the point that I almost gave up but when I made my decision to turn back to instead of turning my back against Him, slowly, I begin to see things in a different perspective, I gain more courage, I got reminded of my old dreams which I have forgotten, I am blessed with more responsibilities, I achieved one of my life's goals, I experience happiness and the sense of accomplishment in a totally different dimension.

The grace (from less to best), He has showered me with, I cant thank Him more.

Pray without ceasing, look for the Light, walk in it.


In His Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment