Shalom. ^^

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

#102

I always love going over to my grandparents whenever I'm on hols. 
There's always someone who will be waiting and looking forward to us coming; welcoming with arms wide open, loud voice and a wide smile plastered on his face.
We are so used to call "Kongkong" when we reach the gate.

This morning too. It's been a habit over these years.

All I have now are the memories and a photo of you smiling widely like you always do, placed on the table in the living room.

But, I still have a nenek who's 82 and still very healthy. She's my only grandparent now. We will treasure her like precious gem. What I can't do for and with my Man Of Steel, I shall; for her.

#WhenWeAreBusyGrowingUp #OurGrandparentsAreGrowingOldToo


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment