Shalom. ^^

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

#108

As I now write articles and compile a journal for my Man of Steel, I realize how important he is to me and how much he means to me. 

When we ate, we thought of you. Unconsciously, when we were about to have lunch yesterday, I said "Kongkong chiak." 
It has been a habit all these years.

When we watched the daily dramas, we thought of you; us fighting over the channels. 

I now take over your place to cook rice.

There's no one who would wake us up from our afternoon nap, if our handphones fail to do so.

There's this sense of emptiness at home.

We still need time to adapt.

You leaving isn't the ending, but the beginning to many more happy stories. Because a happy man like you would want us to sow and reap the fruits of happiness too.

Whisper prayers for us from above ya.



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment