Shalom. ^^

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

#99


I wrote and posted this on Facebook during Malaysia Day.

Happy Malaysia Day!

As much as I hope to see the tomorrows in my kids, I also hope to see a better tomorrow in my homeland.

Hope.

The Lord can make any country perfect if He wants too. But, He doesn't. Because He wants us to know that it isn't easy to run, rule a country. He wants us to learn.

Indirectly, to learn also to prepare ourselves to enter His kingdom- Heaven. This is where our true citizenship lies.

Lets start with love; for love overpowers hatred, discrimination, greed and revenge.

And, love whispers peace and unity.
HOPE

1. to want something to happen or be true and think that it could happen or be true.

2. to cherish a desire with anticipation.

3. trust

4. to desire with expectation of obtainment.

5. to expect with confidence : trust

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment